This role is a key position within our manufacturing plants and supports our production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards. The Label Fabricator position operates and maintains the label applicator equipment.
1. Drive profitability of our products
2. Delight consumers with a commitment to quality
3. Maintain a safe work environment
4. Drive growth of our products & ensure continuous improvement
5. Performance efficiency, rework, OEE, Changeover Time, Label Quality
6. FO KPI, Consumer Complaints
7. TCIR, LWCR
8. Fill Rate and Labor and Yield efficiencies
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
1. Follow GMP/PPE, Safety Guidelines
2. Communicate verbally & in writing to complete required documentation
3. Work safely around moving equipment & conveyors in wet environment
4. Understand yield standards, ability to sustain efficiency
5. Maintain satisfactory inventory levels and conduct inventory counts
6. Validate that printed labels accurately reflect production work orders
7. Ability to trouble shoot label machine, and conduct preventative maintenance
8. Basic maintenance
Willingness to work in a cold environment
Must have reliable transportation
Able to work flexible schedule
Ability to work in fast paced environment
Team player-able to work on a team
Ability to understand plant KPI s (production, quality & safety)
Ability to be crossed trained & multitask in multiple positions
1. GED/High School Diploma
2. Reading, Writing, Speaking English
3. Basic Computer Skills
4. Comprehension of basic math
5. Mechanical aptitude (adjust fluids, minor machine adjustments)
6. Knowledge of HACCP & Sanitation guidelines & processes
7. Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills.
8. Detail oriented.
9. Must be willing and able to work in a cold and wet environment (34-38 degrees)
10. Must be willing and able to work overtime.
11. Must have reliable transportation.