Miami Lakes, FL 33014
On Time Staffing is seeking an Admin Assistant for our client in Miami Lakes, FL!!
Starting pay rate: $15.00 per hour
Shift: Flexible 7:30am-4pm or 8am-5pm
This is a Temp position from August 5th to November 29th.
We offer a $50 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Applying is quick and easy. Apply online: http://jobs.ontimestaffing.com OR call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative. No Interview required.
Responsible for ordering, expediting and following-up to assure availability of parts to meet customer requirements on
direct ship and non-direct ship part numbers
-Responsible for: ANTARES parts order entry, direct ship invoicing, and invoicing of Legacy tags.
-Checks Order Verification Reports and Order Acknowledgment Reports to be given to storeroom personnel for order filling purposes.
-Produces invoices for all orders and runs end-of-month reports along with other reports when needed.
- Produces invoices for export shipments and faxes documents directly to (emergency shipper) when needed so proper documentation will be attached to shipments when routed through customs.
- Researches backorder files, in-transit files, and shipping records to locate urgently needed material and answers inquiries from external and internal customers.
- Works closely with storeroom personnel and also enters orders on Excel spreadsheets.
- Resolves problems, receives inquiries relative to status of material ordered, case and shipment inquiries, tracks material.
- The position is the acknowledged specialist within the group and frequently provides interpretation and problem solving advice to internal and external customers.
Typical internal customers include a Department or Business/Service Unit in a Division. External contacts include various companies who purchase services offered by Caterpillar. The position is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems. The incumbent generally resolves issues by following departmental guidelines or applying a solution that worked in the past. Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Internal Quality Certification, Office Certification, etc. The position prepares information used in analyzing the quality of the measure(s) stated.
- The position requires knowledge of facility logistics and the ANTARES systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years of job-related experience are typically required.
- Good human relations skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department.