Centralized Services Administrator
Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Position Title: Centralized Services Administrator
Position Reports To: Centralized Services Manager
Department: Centralized Services
- Gain a clear understanding of our business groups and associated staffing needs to anticipate and plan for current and future sourcing activities.
- Collaborate with onsite managers to understand specific position requirements, job responsibilities and how they relate to business goals.
- Design, develop and execute sourcing strategies that align with the business group’s staffing objectives, both short and long-term.
- Generate and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates through cold calling, networking, research, data mining and the use of available resources.
- Initiate contact and develop relationships with potential leads and candidates.
- Conduct initial phone screen of potential candidates to evaluate and assess their interest level, qualifications, geographic preference, salary range, etc.
- Sell the OnTime Staffing culture and benefits to recruit talent to the organization.
- Prepare documentation related to potential leads and candidate assessments; utilize and maintain related files and systems for tracking, analysis, and reporting purposes.
- Recommend qualified candidates to the hiring managers.
- Maintain and share knowledge of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Advise Onsite Managers and the Director of Centralized Services on developments in external market that may impact our ability to source and recruit top talent.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1 year applied administrative work experience
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to work independently during schedule
- Team-player, and possess strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule with overtime, as determined by Management
Typical Physical Demands:
Regular use of hands to manipulate office equipment, phones and computer keyboard/ mouse. Sitting for extended periods of time, walking, reaching, bending and lifting up to 10 pounds. Extensive visual computer use and document review. Requires the ability to hear normal audible sounds including conversations over the phone and in person. Organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to multi-task, comprehend complex information and analyze data, ability to effectively communicate with others orally and in writing.
Typical Work Conditions:
Work is performed in an office environment, generally free of temperature extremes or hazards. Employee frequently interacts directly with employees (both onsite and at various sites throughout the country), third party vendors and clients during the workday. Could require up to 25% of travel, long distances by car, train or plane.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Incumbents may be asked by their supervisor or managers to perform other duties. Incumbents will be evaluated in part based upon their performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice (subject to applicable laws).
My signature indicates that I have read and understand my job description and that I accept the responsibility of this position and acknowledge that I have received a copy of my position description.
WHY JOIN ON TIME STAFFING?
- Abide by our 6 Core Values! Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative and most importantly, Have Fun!
- You’re Invited! Ever year in January, all full time permanent employees are invited to celebrate our past year accomplishments by attending an Annual Meeting. This is a chance for our employees east-west to get together and just relax, celebrate and have a good time!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Competitive Salaries, Incentive Programs and of course.. PTO.
- Happy Birthday! We would like you to celebrate by taking a day off, on us!