Part Time Recruiter Coordinator
Fairfield, OH 08002
We are currently seeking a motivated Recruiter Coordinator who loves working in a fast paced, service oriented environment at our office in Fairfeild, OH. As the first point of contact for potential light industrial associates, you will play an integral role in making the initial contact with potential temporary employees and positioning On Time Staffing as an employer of choice.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into a recruiting role with exceptional career growth potential!
Pay Rate: $14 an hour
Shift: Part Time, 20 hours a week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi channel approach to recruit
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Recruiter Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources or a related field preferred
- One to two years of experience in a customer service oriented or recruiting role
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Team-player, and possess strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
WHY JOIN ON TIME STAFFING?
- Abide by our 6 Core Values! Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative and most importantly, Have Fun!
- You’re Invited! Ever year in January, all full time permanent employees are invited to celebrate our past year accomplishments by attending an Annual Meeting. This is a chance for our employees east-west to get together and just relax, celebrate and have a good time!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Competitive Salaries, Incentive Programs and of course.. PTO.
- Happy Birthday! We would like you to celebrate by taking a day off, on us!