Centralized Services Recruiter
Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
We are currently seeking a motivated entry level individual who loves working in a fast paced, service oriented environment to be our next Talent Acquisition Administrator at our home office in Cherry Hill, NJ. As the first point of contact for potential light industrial associates, you will play an integral role in making the initial contact with potential temporary employees and positioning On Time Staffing as an employer of choice.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into a recruiting role with exceptional career growth potential!
Essential Centralized Services Recruiter Job Functions:
- Engage potential temporary associates over the phone through job board advertising, social media engagement, and employee referrals
- Assess candidate resumes and perform initial phone interviews to qualify potential light industrial associates
- Track all candidate interviews and progress in our proprietary applicant tracking system
- Submit and schedule screened applicants for interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain a daily presence on social media to brand On Time Staffing as an employer of choice including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Centralized Services Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources or a related field preferred
- One to two years of experience in a customer service oriented or recruiting role
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Team-player, and possess strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
WHY JOIN ON TIME STAFFING?
- Abide by our 6 Core Values! Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative and most importantly, Have Fun!
- You’re Invited! Ever year in January, all full time permanent employees are invited to celebrate our past year accomplishments by attending an Annual Meeting. This is a chance for our employees east-west to get together and just relax, celebrate and have a good time!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Competitive Salaries, Incentive Programs and of course.. PTO.
- Happy Birthday! We would like you to celebrate by taking a day off, on us!