Director of Recruiting and Sourcing
Cherry Hill , New Jersey Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
We are looking for a Director of Recruiting and Sourcing. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced and energetic environment. If you feel you possess these qualities and are eager to take on a challenging but rewarding role with us, we are looking for you!
- Manages and supports Centralized Service Recruiting Team to ensure obligations within their respective roles and job descriptions are met
- Update and maintain all information sheets as well as master spreadsheet on all sites
- Develop and implement account plans to meet target growth objectives of each recruiter
- Accountable for team achieving daily, weekly, and monthly recruitment goals (# of hires, # calls, # scheduled interviews)
- Partner and manage staff to implement operational process improvements to promote excellence, assure compliance and leverage cost effectiveness
- Provide leadership to the teams in the execution of the site-specific program; ensuring success
- Build successful, healthy, professional relationships with the site management team: HR Team, ROMS, OSMS, OSC, etc. to address challenges, expectations, and results.
- HR and Operational projects as necessary and directed
- Coordination of sending CSRS to sites as needed/required.
- Update and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting metrics and deliver to appropriate Management.
- Execute methodology of recruiting and sourcing practices, and utilize such practices as:
- Internet Based Recruiting - Identify most efficient Job Boards to service client’s requirement (CareerBuilder, Craigslist, Indeed, etc.)
- Networking - Candidates previously contacted/placed
- Print Ad Recruiting
- Internet Job Posting * Handle employee relations and counsel temporary associates, when needed.
- Track attendance and occurrences of the temporary staff.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage all associates performance related information.
- Manages Grass Roots team and recruiting metrics
- Build effective sources to attract applicants; conduct interviews; evaluate applicants; and improve organization attractiveness.
- Tri-State area – Regular communication and visiting of various communities, Immigration Centers, Unemployment Offices, etc.
- Floor presents at Client Sites to recruit additional Referral Sources (GR Recruiters – 1099)
- Daily communication regarding recruiting progress to Dir. Of CS
- Update and maintain databases of external resources
- Participate in daily huddles to discuss and review staffing goals
- Accountable for team achieving daily, weekly, and monthly recruitment goals (# of hires, retention, payout after 80 hours, etc.)
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and developing the grass root team members as we continue to expand our presence nationwide.
- Work in coordination with the transportation administrator to ensure ridership of vans
- Maintain a “pipeline" of qualified “marketable" candidates, for current and future talent needs through recruitment of both active and passive candidates.
- Ensure Avionte is updated daily with Grass Root Recruiter’s activities.