Managed Services Program Manager
Chino, CA 91708
Founded in September 1999, OTS Holdings is a privately-owned, full-service management company specializing in workforce management solutions and temporary staffing services for the property management and light industrial segments.
OTS Holdings provides core workforce management and staffing industry expertise, committed support, and deep resources in the areas of accounting, finance, payroll, information services, administrative services, marketing, risk and safety. Our goals are to increase profitability, streamline business processes, improve operating efficiencies and to position the companies we serve for future growth.
OTS Holdings is currently adding an MSP Program Manager. If you are a self- starter with an exceptional ability to influence change throughout an organization, we are looking for you. In this role, you will direct, administer and coordinate the operational activities of all MSP and VMS operations in your region in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by executive management.
- Manages one or more subordinates. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Management responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Travels to client on-sites to maintain relationships with both employees and client management teams.
- Ensures that all service level requirements (SLA) are being met that that all quarterly reviews are in process.
- Customizes solution procedures to ensure SLA compliance with each client agreement, and to meet minimum service level requirements.
- Communicates with the field on service performance issues. Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Manages the planning and coordination of new on-site offices. Functions as on-site transition contact to help facilitate implementations.
- Organizes staff to run quality control audits of field offices to determine appropriate level of customer service.
- Operates and interacts with employees of all levels within a customer from the C-Suite to front line management.
- Supplier Management: Assists in the negotiation of agreements with suppliers and selects and manages a qualified supplier base.
- Leads the development of short and long-term strategies.
- Develops quality management process, i.e. service delivery, contract compliance, etc.
- Establishes standard processes and metrics to manage and track all supplier partnership activity.
- Analyzes, develops, implements, monitors and ensures the continuous improvement of all operations and procedures for the field such as systems and process training, personnel information management, filing systems, and the setting up of VMS.
- Works in partnership with the management team to define and execute on-site goals and objectives for success.
- Establishes policies to ensure adequate field management development and provide for capable field management succession.
- Develops and installs procedures and controls to promote adequate communication and information flow throughout the field organization.
- Communicates and implements “best practices” throughout division.
- Respond to industry changes and developments, in concert with and under the direction of the overall company strategy and logistics team, by implementing opportunities to reengineer, streamline and revitalize team structure, programs, systems, etc. in response to the increasing demands and evolution of the business.
- Assists with the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of operational experience with On-Site Implementation in a Light Industrial staffing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management, business development, and supplier and contractor management.
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing including staffing supplier management as well as applicant tracking and contingent workforce and supplier management software systems and procedures.
- Must have strong influencing skills and excel in relationship management.
- Experience creating and documenting processes for new accounts, as well as, process improvement and measurement.
- Experience with internal and external training.
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e. Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills; Flexible, accountable and a team player.
- Energetic and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal, client and supplier teams, including “C” level management.
- Employment contingent to successful completion of: criminal background, drug screening and behavioral/skills assessment.