Tannersville, PA 18372
- 2nd shift 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 3rd shift 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Includes weekends and OT
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Responsible for and/or assists in the material handling and warehousing function required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Mainly loading and unloading shipments from the trailers.
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment during material handling and warehousing, as required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- No warehouse experience required. The warehouse associate will progress and get trained to be certified on Forklift.
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time
- Does not need to be certified as we train and certify onsite.
We offer a $100 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Applying is quick and easy. Click the Apply Online button OR call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative.
No interview required!
On Time Staffing The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!