Tannersville, PA 18372
- 2nd shift 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 3rd shift 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Includes weekends and OT
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Responsible for and/or assists in the material handling and warehousing function required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Mainly loading and unloading shipments from the trailers.
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment during material handling and warehousing, as required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- No warehouse experience required. The warehouse associate will progress and get trained to be certified on Forklift.
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time
- Does not need to be certified as we train and certify onsite.
We offer a $100 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative.
No interview required!
On Time Staffing The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!