535 NJ-38, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
On Time Staffing provides core workforce management and staffing industry expertise, committed support, and deep resources in the areas of accounting, finance, payroll, information services, administrative services, marketing, risk and safety. Our goals are to increase profitability, streamline business processes, improve operating efficiencies and to position the companies we serve for future growth.
If you are an outgoing, driven individual with a passion for making organizations run smoothly, you would be a perfect fit for our Corporate Office Administrator Opportunity. In this role, you will support our top executives as well as greet all visitors and callers and make our office a welcoming environment.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to multitask balancing receptionist and administrative duties.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Manages all meeting logistics for senior team
- Takes strong meeting minutes and ensures meetings keep on schedule and topic
- 1-3 years applied administrative work experience
- Must be proactive
- Ability to work independently
- Muse be a team-player, and possess strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point