Founded in 1999, On time Staffing is a privately-held national Onsite workforce management and temporary staffing services company headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ. We are laser-focused on Light Industrial staffing. It’s all we do.
Why Join On Time Staffing?
- Abide by our 6 Core Values! Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative and most importantly, Have Fun!
- You’re Invited! Every year in January, all full-time permanent employees are invited to celebrate our past year accomplishments by attending an Annual Meeting. This is a chance for our employees east-west to get together and just relax, celebrate and have a good time!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Competitive Salaries, Incentive Programs and of course.. PTO.
- Happy Birthday! We would like you to celebrate by taking a day off, on us!
On Time Staffing is looking for an Onsite Staffing Coordinator to work out of our client site in Sharonville, OH. As an Onsite Staffing Coordinator, you will be acting as an extension of the client's HR function by managing our temporary employees which will include but not limited to staffing, payroll, employee relations and any office administrative duties. On Time Staffing is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Manage temporary employees.
- Assist in maintaining sound client relationships and partnering with HR, the executive management team production supervisors and production leads.
- Assist in handling employee relations and counsel temporary employees, as needed.
- On-floor coaching of temporary associates, and inspection for quality and safety.
- Provide orientation for new hires.
- Support the onsite manager in coordinating with the Risk department regarding injuries and workers compensation.
- Achieve staffing objectives and needs as defined by business unit.
- Create effective mechanisms to attract qualified candidates to maintain the objectives of site recruitment strategy.
- Conduct interviews, evaluate applicants and enter corresponding information into database.
- Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance.
- Accept new candidates' applications and enter into the system.
- Assist in processing of weekly payroll.
- Track attendance, and run weekly reports.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the corporate office and/or the onsite manager.