15550 NW 59th Ave Miami Lakes, FL 33014
On Time Staffing is looking for an Onsite Manager who will be staffing and managing our temporary employees at our client facility in Miami Lakes, FL. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced and energetic environment. If you feel you possess these qualities and are eager to take on a challenging but rewarding role with us, we are looking for you!
- First point of contact for client of Onsite location.
- Build and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting metrics and deliver to onsite client and corporate office.
- Achieve staffing objectives of client, establish recruiting requirements, and develop candidate database.
- Build effective sources to attract applicants; conduct interviews; evaluate applicants; and improve organization attractiveness.
- Follow client specific hiring requirements (drug screening, background checks, skills’ testing, etc.)
- Audit new hire paperwork.
- Conduct weekly payroll processing.
- Handle employee relations and counsel temporary associates, when needed.
- Track attendance and occurrences of the temporary staff.
- Manage Onsite unemployment claims & workers’ compensation claims/issues. Conduct investigations, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct weekly safety inspections of clients’ environments.
- Manage and enforce all safety policies and procedures of corporate and client.
- Manage all associates performance related information.
- Establish a good working relationship with multiple contacts within client to include HR, Production and facilities.
- Ability to manage any/all OTS internal employees that may be placed onsite as needed.
- Complete any additional duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 plus years of Recruiting/Staffing experience required.
- 1 year of Management experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
- Strong customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to work well as part of a team
- Reliable transportation.
- Flexibility with schedule, potential overtime, as determined by Management.
- Bilingual in Spanish, strongly preferred.
Why Join On Time Staffing?
- Abide by our 6 Core Values! Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative and most importantly, Have Fun!
- You’re Invited! Every year in January, all full-time permanent employees are invited to celebrate our past year accomplishments by attending an Annual Meeting. This is a chance for our employees east-west to get together and just relax, celebrate and have a good time!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Competitive Salaries, Incentive Programs and of course.. PTO.
- Happy Birthday! We would like you to celebrate by taking a day off, on us!
Founded in 1999, On time Staffing is a privately-held national Onsite workforce management and temporary staffing services company headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ. We are laser-focused on Light Industrial staffing. It’s all we do.