Onsite Staffing Coordinator
Sharonville , Ohio Sharonville, OH 45241
We are looking for an Onsite Coordinator to work out of our client site. As an Onsite Coordinator you will be acting as an extension of the clients HR function by managing our temporary employees which will include but not limited to staffing, payroll, employee relations and any office administrative duties. OTSH is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment. If you feel you posses the qualities needed to be successful in this position, apply with us today!
- 1 to 2 years Recruiting/Staffing experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Good attendance record.
- Flexibility with schedule with mandatory overtime at times (as determined by manager).
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of light industrial safety a plus.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- HRIS system, payroll system or staffing industry system knowledge a plus.
- Assist in managing and recruiting temporary employees.
- Assist in maintaining sound client relationships and partnering with HR, the executive management team production supervisors and production leads.
- Assist in handling employee relations and counsel temporary employees, as needed.
- On-floor coaching of temporary associates, and inspection for quality and safety.
- Provide orientation for new hires.
- Support the onsite manager in coordinating with the Risk department regarding injuries and workers compensation.
- Achieve staffing objectives and needs as defined by business unit.
- Create effective mechanisms to attract qualified candidates to maintain the objectives of site recruitment strategy.
- Conduct interviews, evaluate applicants and enter corresponding information into database.
- Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance.
- Accept new candidates' applications and enter into the system.
- Assist in processing of weekly payroll.
- Track attendance, and run weekly reports.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the corporate office and/or the onsite manager.