Onsite Staffing Manager
Desoto, TX 75115
Ready for the next step in your career? Are you looking to join an ever-growing and progressive company? Are you client-focused, detail-oriented, and driven to succeed? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your accomplishments are recognized and rewarded? Would you appreciate a lucrative bonus for hitting your goals and being successful?
As an Onsite Manager with On Time Staffing, you’ll be tasked with staffing and managing a temporary workforce at our client’s facility. On a daily basis, you’ll work side-by-side with our client to ensure that workforce solutions are implemented to grow the business to its full potential. Your positive attitude towards change, coupled with your ability to work well under pressure in an energetic environment, will lead you to a challenging and rewarding role within our organization.
Why Should You Join On Time Staffing?
- We offer a High Bonus Potential that quickly rewards success!
- We are a fast growing and always expanding company. We doubled in size in 2019! We have all the potential to allow you to expand and succeed within our company.
- We have long-standing clients and offer stability.
- We Abide by our Core Values like: Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative, and most importantly, Have Fun!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Competitive Salaries, and did we mention the High Bonus Potential Incentive Programs?
- And of course… Paid Time Off with more-than-standard holidays off!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and encouraging a dynamic team to meet daily goals and promote success.
- First-hand interactions with important clients.
- Reporting and analytics to ensure that your team is placing employees in the right role and hitting revenue numbers.
- Building and maintaining a proactive and influential recruiting plan to ensure client satisfaction.
What you should bring to the table:
- Energy and excitement to work in a position that will be rewarding.
- 3 plus years of Recruiting/Staffing experience required. 1 year of Management experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred.