Millville , New Jersey Millville, NJ 08332
PAY: $22 an hour
SHIFT: Monday through Friday between 8am-6pm (8 hour shift)
MAIN PURPOSES OF THE JOB:
· This position is responsible for the administration of the company’s time and attendance and payroll system. The HR/Payroll Administrator is responsible for the preparation and processing of a semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls for over 500 employees; review and ensure the accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all scheduled payroll deductions and other special exceptions related to the payroll.
· Coordinate efforts between HR and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employees data, including preparation /distribution of detailed reports.
· Handle administration of electronic time keeping system. Update work schedules and maintain Attendance Counts system for Union employees. Processing and validating of all PTO and attendance disciplinary actions.
· Set up all employees in the system, validate overtime and job changes, and adherence to FLSA; monitor submission of approved time sheets, and ensure valid data transfer to/from payroll service.
· Establish/maintain employees records; ensure that employees changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
· Preparing, processing and ensuing the accuracy of all year end payroll requirements.
· Ensure the professional and effective delivery of Human Resources services which are shared among all of the HR offices – with emphasis to the assigned location.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
Associates Degree in HR/Business/Finance
Three plus years in Payroll performing all payroll functions
Three years additional payroll experience in lieu of Associates degree
Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll system-Preference ADP
Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
Excellent problem solving skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Strong organizational skills, and ability to work under pressure
Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Good oral and written communications skills
We offer a $100 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative. No Interview required.