Product Machine Operator
Florence, NJ 08518
Shift Time: Second Shift 4PM- until completion
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Operating various production machines
- Transporting ready product from production machine for shipping
- Responsible for machine upkeep and maintenance
- Pushing and pulling carts and dollies of material
- Sorting and packing material for delivery
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate one or all the following tools: Hand Truck, Pallet Jack, T Bar, RF Scanner
- Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, lifting, and handling of product
- Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- May be required to wear personal protection equipment including steel toed boots
- May be required to work a varying flexible schedule
- May be required to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
Call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative.
No interview required!
On Time Staffing The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!