Swedesboro, NJ 08085
The Quality Assurance Coordinator performs inspections and evaluations of materials, work in process and finished products to ensure quality adherence to internal and external specifications.
Starting pay rate: $14.00-16.00 per hour
- All shifts available
Full time openings with growth opportunity! Pay goes up to $16 once hired permanently.
- Conduct Good Manufacturing compliance audits and clean, clear and organized audits based on internal standards.
- Conducts quality inspections and reports out issues with ingredients, work in process and finished goods during operations.
- Documents inspection results by completing daily forms.
- Works with operations to identify and correct quality issues to bring product back into specification.
- Maintains a safe working environment by following standards and procedures.
- Coach and mentor new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree with minimum of 6 months experience in a food manufacturing operation or
- High School diploma with 2 years food manufacturing experience
- Word, Excel preferred
- Spanish preferred
We offer a $200 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 120 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative. No Interview required.