Regional Operations Manager - Northeast Region
Pennsylvania , New Jersey Philadelphia, PA
On Time Staffing is currently searching for our next Regional Operations Manager to oversee our PA/NJ clients. If you’re a driven leader with a keen ability to build cohesive teams and manage relationships between On Time Staffing and our clients to deliver the best possible service to our clients, we are looking for you!
Essential Job Functions of Regional Operations Manager:
- Manages, supports, and visits client sites for inspections, team training opportunities and client relationship management
- Manage an assigned operations team, more specifically the managers and coordinators, to ensure that obligations within their respective roles and job descriptions are met
- Manage and collaborate with clients to ensure deliverables are met
- Hire, train, and mentor onsite teams to develop performance
- Oversee activities directly related to client onsite service agreements
- Accountable to familiarize themselves with Client culture and business practices to assure alignment with client desired strategies
- Develop and implement account plans to meet target growth objectives; including but not limited to, building account budgets by business unit
- Accountable for the P&L of designated region and sites
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement against budget and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Partner and manage staff to partner to implement operational process improvements to promote excellence, assure compliance and leverage cost effectiveness
- Attend and participate in the Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Provide leadership to the onsite teams in the execution of the site-specific safety program; ensuring compliance and minimizing risk
- Partner with Corporate Safety and Worker’s Compensation to strategically reduce worker’s compensation claims, near-misses, and other safety incidences
- Build successful, healthy, professional relationships with the site management team: HR Manager, Production Manager, and End Users
- Collaborate with Shared Services: HR, Risk Management, Centralized Services and Accounting to address challenges, and product delivery
- Oversee system’s compliance with your specific region
- Fulfill other operational projects as necessary and directed
- Participate in Company sponsored projects and initiatives when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience within the staffing industry in an operations capacity
- 5+ years of managerial experience overseeing personnel and workforce management strategies
- Proven experience of managing and servicing accounts within the staffing industry
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts including: operations, HR, purchasing and safety
- Proven track record of meeting growth targets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage a large portfolio with minimal oversite
- Ability to travel new or existing accounts
- Employment contingent to successful completion of: criminal background, drug screening and behavioral/skills assessment
Why Join On Time Staffing?
- Abide by our 6 Core Values! Together Makes Better, We ARE Good People, Get ‘er Done, Carry Your Moral Compass, Innovative, Adaptive and Creative and most importantly, Have Fun!
- You’re Invited! Every year in January, all full time permanent employees are invited to celebrate our past year accomplishments by attending our Annual Meeting. This is a chance for our employees east-west to get together and just relax, celebrate and have a good time!
- It should go without saying, but we’re saying it anyway! Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Competitive Salaries, Incentive Programs and of course PTO.
- Happy Birthday! We would like you to celebrate by taking a day off, on us!