Lafayette, IN 47905
Shift Time: 4: 00PM
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Standing on production line assembling products for distribution
- Ensures all supplies and material are available for packing and shipping
- Manage, train, and mentor team to ensure efficient quality output
- Moving and preparing large quantities of product for production and/or shipment
- Inspect all product for defects prior to shipping
- Ensure all safety and sanitation standards are met
- Follow all GMP s with regards to handling the product and rework
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Requires basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate one or all the following tools: Hand Truck, Pallet Jack, T Bar, RF Scanner, miscellaneous cleaning materials including a broom
- Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, lifting, cutting, and handling of product
- Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- May be required to work a varying flexible schedule
- May be required to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
Applying is quick and easy. Click the Apply Online button OR call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative.
No interview required!
On Time Staffing The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!